Monday 31 January 2011

*sigh* Josh Groban

Donovan and I had a delightful weekend. On Saturday we hung around the house doing this and that, then we went shopping. Our first actual shopping trip so I can now annouce what kind of styles you all have to look forward to in a year or so. Or that you can avoid. You decide. Anyways, lets start with the mens style, I like them better right now. Very classy shirts and ties, and sweaters (excuse me...jumpers.) For pants...well...either jeans or dressy pants (I mean trousers) which are half tucked into open army style boots. Or they wear nice dressy shoes. You've got both the more casual look or the dressier look there. Now for the women styles...run and hide. A mixture of the 50's and 80's and 90's are coming back. I like the 50's look. Cute dresses, high cut skirts and lots of floral prints and ruffles. I can handle that. But lets talk about the other style. The evil style. Short cropped shirts, (You know the look, the shirt to your belly button and it is really baggy on the sides) and printed pants of any print, or just plain...but with elastic at the ankle with any type of shoe. Baggy pants are really really really in. And I will never touch that look. I don't even think that those clothes look stylish. Donovan is finding all of these awesome styles and I am standing in the store thinking "what is our world coming to!?" So, when I come back I will probably be in the really classy look. Lots of dresses and skirts. Which I am totally okay with adopting. But all I bought on our weekend of shopping was purple pj's. I like them. :)

We made it to church yesterday!! We went to the Elim Christian Centre. It was really awesome. A little taste of home. The worship was really good. So full of life. The Pastor had a really good message which we really appreciated. He approached us before the service started and asked us about ourselves and then at the end he came and asked us what we thought. People were approaching us at the beginning and the end and a few people have our number and are going to try and set us up with some people. So, that was really nice. We felt really good after and it was really nice to have some fellowship with people again!

Anyways, I am going to go listen to Josh Groban and do my yoga this morning. I haven't really been doing it as regularly as I  should since I am have so much time during my day. So, today I am giong to do it. :)

God Bless and have a wonderful day!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment