Monday 17 January 2011

A New Chapter Begins!

Well, I am here in England and a new chapter begins! The journey over here was long and rather boring. 16 hours of travelling which includes sitting in airports and bus stations. The flight was cramped and very hot. The food was pleasntly not disgusting which was a plus. When the bus (coach) pulled up at Northampton and I saw my husband standing there waiting for me to disembark...it was one of the best moments of my life! We had a pleasent bus ride back to our flat where I immediatly started to inspect everything. Donovans parents had come earlier in the week and they helped Donovan and I get settled. There are groceries in the cupboards, dressers, dishes, a table, a bed and many other wonderful little things!

Sleep didn't exactly happen the night before I left or on the plane so by the time I got to the flat (2:30pm) I was slowly fading. We went for a little walk, came home had some stew then we snuggled down to watch a movie which I watched 5 minutes of and had a fairly decent nights sleep.

Later on today I will be walking to Donovan's school to meet the staff and where we will be taking a bus to TESCO (like Wal-mart)  and we will do a little shopping...I need a clock. The only way we have to tell the time is the laptop. Rather annoying as Donovan was almost late for work this morning!

I am sure I will have more exciting things to write about as the days go on but as of right now this is all I've got! Have a very blessed Monday everyone!

5 comments:

  1. Beth, my friend...I'm glad you took Nikki and I seriously. I love this. You sound so happy, my monkey. And I'm happy for you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yAy Beth! You have a blog, and and, Kate has a blog and I have a blog... lol now Nikki needs to start one and then we can all use this thing to keep in touch tooooooooo. oooo lala!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY!!!! this is the PERFECT backdrop for your blog - teehee, I already feel like I'm in Europe :p glad to hear you landed safe and got some much needed cuddle time with D :) and hold up... kate has a blog??? and katie actually uses her blog?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kate DOES have a blog. And I am gonna try to use my blog more... haha. I'm back at incoherentlyyourskatie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holmes, my friend (you do realize I will now eternally call you Holmes), I sent you an email.

    ReplyDelete