- Church Bells
- Being 15 minutes away from a church, castle, cathedral, or manor house in any direction at any given time
- The accents
- The plethora of used bookstores with awesome selection
- Saying "Hey! Lets go to London/Cambridge/Oxford for the weekend!"
- Small English town living
- Being able to walk everywhere
- The fantastic selection of true British Ales (this one is Donovan's)
- The beautiful English scenery
- Public transport
- Charity shops
- Living in a town that was founded by the Romans
- Pretty every building is 200+ years old
England is so beautiful and we are going to miss a lot more than just these fourteen things...but for now this is good enough. :)
I encourage you all to visit England at some point...and not just London..get out and see it all!!