Friday 1 April 2011

It's been a good week.

Greetings!

It has been a good week! Yay. On Monday I was determined to get a haircut, a little scared but I made myself do it. So, on Tuesday I went next door and made an appointment and said "I don't care who it is with they just need to know how to cut curly hair." The girl said "yeah, yeah, for sure". I was a little worried but stayed calm. The next day at 12:55 I walked over and was greeted by name, they got me a cup of tea and then to my surprise a guy walks in and tells me to come sit down and asked what I was thinking. I was honest and thorough. I told him what I liked and what my old stylist did (I still love you Johanna!) I was also very honest and told him that I was terrified and he asked why and I told him that I don't do well with new people cutting my hair because they have messed up like ever time (Except for Barbi and Johanna.) He just said "Bless your heart" and yeah. I am going to make it curly today (he straightened it and it still looked great yesterday so I left it.) so we will see how that goes!

Also on Monday Donovan got an amazing review from everyone at the school. There was a meeting after school for the English department and in the minutes they put that they loved Donovan and would like to keep him on if they possibly could. Then on Wednesday one of the teachers when to the Head Teacher (Principle) for a meeting to tell him that she HAS to keep Donovan. That was awesome.

Yesterday the English Department was going out for supper and drinks at a pub and they invited me! So, I got to meet people and they sang Donovan's praises. It was so sweet. I think they liked me as well.

Today I am going to clean the flat and plan something amazing for supper. I might also get out and go grab some groceries.

God Bless!

Cheers.

4 comments:

  1. I've been daydreaming of coming to visit you. :) And strolling around and taking in the spring air, or maybe sharing an umbrella while it lightly rains and practicing our English accents. Wouldn't it be luverly?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would LOVE a visit! It is warm and sunny pretty much every day so yes, we should go for a walk and practice our English accents. :) Luverly indeed. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. *breaks into song with fake Cockney accent* "Oh woooouldnnnn't iiiiit be luverly?"

    Now I'm daydreaming about it too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Luverly, luverly..."

    I like daydreaming. I would love to either come home and visit or have you guys come here...I vote for coming here...the weather is so much nicer. :D

    ReplyDelete