Thursday 7 April 2011

Spring, Spring, Spring!!

Donovan's Easter break starts tomorrow and we can't wait! These last two weeks have been really hard on Donovan. He was switched to a different classroom without any plans for two weeks and since the kids have been having a different teacher every term since September they don't even know what they are supposed to do. So, he is very glad that as of 3pm tomorrow he is done! Now, they are trying to create a position for him for after the break but if that doesn't work he will be Supply teaching in Northampton (Substitute Teaching). Then in June he will be going to Bedford for a day of Interviews for September and of course his agent is already looking for him in other places as well.
Nothing for me yet...still looking though!

Yesterday it was a beautiful day of 21 degrees! So beautiful and today it is 16 at the moment. I already went for a walk and enjoyed the birds chirping the wind blowing through my hair and the warm sun beating on my face. I have heard that this is not normal Britian weather and to enjoy this while I can. So, I shall!

Well, that is that for now.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment