Monday 28 March 2011

Ups and Downs

Good Morning and Hello!

Well, let us see what is new...last weekend we had an awesome Saturday of walking around town popping into different vintage shops and such, then we went to a craft store where I bought some cross-stitching projects. We also went shopping and I bought an adorable spring skirt and shirt.The weather has been incredible! We are so spoiled. I have been praying for the Springness to go towards Canada.

This past week has been full of ups and downs.  Things are slowly getting decided with Donovan's job. Baiscly on Friday Donovan found out that the teacher that he was filling in for who was supposed to be back after the April break and coming in the last week to slowly be taking over is back officially tomorrow. Donovan was put into a classroom of a teacher who left right after the February break. He was told this halfway through block two on Friday, he didn't get a chance to tell most of his students and he had no idea what he was doing this morning. So, lots of prayers please! We aren't worried about what will happen after April, he will either stay on at Weston Favell filling in for teachers here and there or he will get another job. His agent is looking for him. It is in God's hands and we aren't worrying about it. :)

I have been trying to keep myself busy with housework and baking. It is starting to get a little boring...but as I have said before, this is really good for me. :) I now have all of my references in place so I have officially started looking for jobs! Go me! :) I am just looking at being a supply TA (substitute TA). I really only want to work like 3 days a week, so that would be perfect. Still enough time to enjoy being at home and keeping this clean, but getting out and interacting with people!

This past weekend we went to get Donovan a haircut and the person was rushing and she buzzed his head. I was not a very happy wife when I saw that.....buzz cuts only suit some people, Donovan is not one of those people! I am just very happy that his hair grows quickly and next time I will watch her like a hawk! We also went for coffee, played a roaring game of Uno...in which I slaughtered Donovan. It was great fun. :) It was daylight savings time and we had found a church we were going to try out....but....unfortunatly we slept through the alarm. Oooops! Next week. Anyways, that is life!

No comments:

Post a Comment