Friday 11 February 2011

London!

This morning I am sitting on my couch, sipping my morning coffee while watching a wonderful sunrise outside my window! I have been told that we are being spoiled with the good weather lately. Not very much rain, just cloudy and windy. I can handle that!

This afternoon at 4:25pm our train leaves for London! Yay! I am so excited. We are booked into a 5 star hotel (Which we found a deal for, 90 pounds, a steal of a deal) When we get to the hotel we are going to settle in then head to Leicester Square where we are meeting up with a bunch of people for the agency that Donovan works for. Mingling and free drinks! Then we will wake up early in the morning and head out! We are going to go down to Trafalger Square and go to an Art Museum there and take pictures, then we are going to head down to the Parliment, Big Ben, and Westminster Abbey, then we are going to go to Buckingham and then up to Oxford Street (A street with pretty much the best shopping) Then we are going to go out for a nice Pre-Valentines Dinner then catch our train to come home! I am SO excited!!!!

Other than London this week has been pretty average. I started to get sick on Tuesday night, but with lots of rest and fluids, I have been able to scare it away! Donovan is in the middle of Assesments (The term ends next Friday) and they didn't tell him what he needed the kids to do till this past Monday. They do things rather different when it comes to marking stuff over here, they only mark two or three assignments, one in the middle of the term and one or two at the end. Plus most of his students could really care less about school so that makes things difficult. We also found out last week that when the next term ends (April 8th) his time will be up at the school. Our agent is already looking for another job, hopefully in Northampton. Please pray for a good school and something close so we don't have to move.

God Bless your weekend!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment