Thursday 17 February 2011

Hello!
London was amazing! We had so much fun and we saw so much! (Check facebook for pictures!) I have two favourite parts of our day. Westminster Abbey and just walking around London. We left our hotel at 8am and we got to the train station at 6:30 pm and we didn't take public transport once! We walked everywhere. On Sunday our legs were so sore! Plus my cold came back because I got chilled so my nose was running the entire day. But, I didn't really care because we had so much fun.

This week has been good, getting over my cold, Donovan getting my cold and he is busy with term end. Lots of marking and stuff like that. We leave Saturday morning for our Anniversary trip! We are heading to Stratford-on-Avon. The home of William Shakespeare. We are staying in a delightful little B&B for 4 days. We plan on relaxing, reading, walking, taking pictures and just having a good time. Hopefully there is a nice restaurant that we can have our dinner at on Monday. Which brings me to another thing...I can't believe that we have been married for 2 years! In some senses it feels so much longer but in other ways it feels like so much shorter! God has been so good to us in these two years.

I have become addicted to puzzles. Word puzzles to be specific. Not so much crosswords or word searches, but code words, kriss-kross, and sudoku! I love them. It keeps my brain busy. As for a job, I don't have one yet and honestly I haven't been looking too hard. But, I have decided where I am going to look. We live within walking distance to 3 Primary schools. So, after the break I am going to go into each of them and enquire about a job. Over here they have supply teaching (substitute teaching) even for TA's. So, I am going to see if I can sign on with those three schools for that. Apparently I could get about 3-4 days work with that so that would be perfect! The agency that Donovan is working for is willing to help me find work as well, so they are going to get an agent to call me...if they remember (this was all discussed at the gathering we went to on Friday where there were free drinks....enough said, you get the picture.)

I hope everyone is having a good week! We miss you all very much.

God Bless

1 comment:

  1. Yay for London! And for seeing Westminster Abbey!!!!

    ReplyDelete