Monday 14 March 2011

It will be a good day....

Hello! Not much is new. It is officially Spring. The weekend was so beautiful! It was supposed to be rainy and cold but it was warm and sunny! We went for a walk both days (in sweaters) and enjoyed it so much! We didn't go to church again. We slept in again. We are find the worship and message really great but unfortunatly there aren't a lot of people our age there. It goes till about 21 then skips till about 30ish. We don't mind hanging out with people in those ages...but everyone up till 21 are single and everyone in their 30's are with kids or single. (People get married a lot later here). So, yeah. We are praying about trying a couple different churches.

The good news! I got to talk to my mom, dad, sister, sis-in-law (both of them!) and niece and 3 nephews on Saturday! It was grand. The connection wasn't the best at my parents...but I got to hear voices and see beautiful faces! It was so wonderful. Those moments on Skype are so important to me. All of my friends should get Skype and add me so that we can chat. :) I'd love that so much.

Anyways, as always I am determined to make this week a wonderful one. I am off to the post office this morning to get stamps and find somewhere to cut my hair. Monday is laundry day. So, off I go! God Bless your week!!!!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment