Friday 13 January 2012

One Sleep!!!

53 days ago when I booked my flight home I thought the day would never come! Now at this time tomorrow I will be on an airplane ready to take off for a long nine hour flight. I just hope I will be able to sleep tonight and on the plane. Excitement might set in and then I'll be doomed. Plus there is the whole time change thing that might mess with my head. I leave here at 9:45am on the 14th of January and 9 hours later I arrive at the Calgary airport at 12:05pm on the 14th of January. If I don't sleep on the plane hopefully I'll catch a few zzz's on the drive home. My dad is picking me up solo (which is probably killing my mom...she'll survive though) but it means the car will be quiet!


I have already started booking coffee dates, lunch dates, and even a sleepover! I am planning on morning workouts with my wonderful Sister-in-law Sarah, lots of days playing with my niece and nephews, BreakForth, and so many other wonderful things!

On another note...I am going to miss my husband. This will probably be the hardest on him seeing as I help break of the monotiny of going back and forth between school. The freezer is full of meals and baked goods...but that doesn't replace me.


Anyways, just in case I don't get a blog post up while I am gone. See you all soon!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment